A quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. We applied Jan 20th in Wagoner County. To me, this topic would make a nice headliner click here post label. I would think that most everyone here originally found out about this site trying to get more information about CC licenses. This site is not only a wealth of past posted information, but if you ask a question there are actually real people that will try to help with an answer with out slamming you because you asked. A click spot or headliner post for running recent approval times would be great. We know some of us might vary because of different circumstances, but it would give us a general idea of when to start looking. Thanks for everyone's help of us understanding CC more.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the folks who have taken my classes it is currently only taking about 40-50 days for most folks. After about 35-40 days call your sheriff's office and ask them if it is in. They usually have them before OSBI mails your notification.

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is a shall issue law. If you don’t have it in the allotted time call your Representative or Senator and see if they will call for you. I had a friend who was getting run around and he got his that day.
Mark

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. We applied Jan 20th in Wagoner County. To me, this topic would make a nice headliner click here post label. I would think that most everyone here originally found out about this site trying to get more information about CC licenses. This site is not only a wealth of past posted information, but if you ask a question there are actually real people that will try to help with an answer with out slamming you because you asked. A click spot or headliner post for running recent approval times would be great. We know some of us might vary because of different circumstances, but it would give us a general idea of when to start looking. Thanks for everyone's help of us understanding CC more.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?15632-Who-s-all-waiting-for-their-CCW

Did you see this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom