A unique type of Christmas gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife purchased 80 pounds of ground chuck (a case in plastic tubes) at Sam’s Club and spent the whole morning and this afternoon dividing them up into 1 pound packages for our daughters, granddaughters and families. She also pre-cooked some as seasoned taco meat for easy meals.

We are going to head out and start delivering these, as well as other gifts for the kids, grand kids and great-grand kids.

I thought that was a practical and clever idea on my wife’s part. I guess that is one reason I married her; she thinks different than I. I would never have thought of doing something like that.

I spent the day working hard reading memes and such on Shooter’s Forum, keeping the fireplace going, surfing the web, playing music for us, taking a nap ………………….…………… wore me out!

@swampratt: We fresh ran out of armadillo, otherwise we would be taking them ground armadillo instead of ground chuck! LOL

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandson and his girlfriend came down from OKC. He asked if I had fried a duck. Was disappointed when I said. Got a lot happier when I told him prime. His girlfriend had never had prime rib. Kept telling him he needed to learn how to cook to me, she got tired of tacos, every night.

Sent him home with a small grill, I picked up cheap at an estate auction and a few steaks, some duck, pork chops and can goods.

Got a big hug from girlfriend, she said "best Christmas EVER. Can't wait to come back, next weekend for New Year."

Great-granddaughter loves to rock. She seen rocking chair under the tree and crawled in. Guess we did good.

20221225_145818.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom