A very crappy weekend. warning (graphic pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just clicked on this thread. You are one handsome devil Lurker...I think the road rash adds some rural gravitas as well.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk to your Orthopedist and get your butt referred to a physical therapist ASAP. Like it or not, your shoulder isn't going to be the same as it used to be. How well it heals depends in part, by how aggressively you rehab it and how well you remember to be a little careful with it in the future. Scapular and rib fractures hurt. Lots of fracture surfaces to remind you that breathing and wiping your butt are a luxury.

PS- what kind/ brand of helmet came off? Not busting your eggs at all, just interested in the details. We all make choices when we ride, and I'm the first to ride in a T shirt on typically hot OK summer days.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Talk to your Orthopedist and get your butt referred to a physical therapist ASAP. Like it or not, your shoulder isn't going to be the same as it used to be. How well it heals depends in part, by how aggressively you rehab it and how well you remember to be a little careful with it in the future. Scapular and rib fractures hurt. Lots of fracture surfaces to remind you that breathing and wiping your butt are a luxury.

PS- what kind/ brand of helmet came off? Not busting your eggs at all, just interested in the details. We all make choices when we ride, and I'm the first to ride in a T shirt on typically hot OK summer days.

Not sure of the brand name...just "dot approved". Open face with full face sheild.

and yep...got ortho appt. Friday. Also just found out I got a $200 ticket for inattentive driving.

Thanks for the well wishes n prayers. After losing Ol lefty, this recovery ought to be a snap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom