Academy, The Woodlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here in The Woodlands, I saw 7 or 8 ARs on the shelf.
I am a 5 day wait, so I didn't look too close, but one had a tag for $799 and one for $1199.
And good selection of handguns.

The one ammo I would be interested in they didn't have.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here in The Woodlands, I saw 7 or 8 ARs on the shelf.
I am a 5 day wait, so I didn't look too close, but one had a tag for $799 and one for $1199.
And good selection of handguns.

The one ammo I would be interested in they didn't have.

That is the traffic backed up at the exit ............. I see nothing has changed in in the 'Wood'.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you can only buy one box per 7 days so buying at Academy is pointless, I work their and tell people to buy online all the time///

Policy in WF is 3 boxes per day on the panic calibers9 kept at service counter, not on shelf). Wonder how your manager would feel about your attitude. You work their ???????????. (counter, service desk, mop)

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Policy in WF is 3 boxes per day on the panic calibers9 kept at service counter, not on shelf). Wonder how your manager would feel about your attitude. You work their ???????????. (counter, service desk, mop)

You must work there too! You trying to out him?

Wow, life's too short...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wasn't a typo or trying to fix it - posted exactly as he wrote it. And they're is NOT a fix (as you so humorously tried to change my post). He works there, is their employee and they're definitely on the short end of the deal.

Don't work at or for Academy, but CAN read the ammo sales policy posted on the shelf and at the service desk.

I guess you would have no problem with an employee of your telling your customer "buying at (your business) is pointless." You have the same attitude he has.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you can only buy one box per 7 days so buying at Academy is pointless, I work their and tell people to buy online all the time///

The above comment is wrong. Academy Corporate policy is one box per caliber of the limited calibers, ie. 22LR, 9MM, 223, 5.56, 308, 7.62 40 S&W, 45 ACP, etc. Limited three boxes per day these calibers. Other ammo has no limits.

I doubt that this person actually "works their"... but who nose... :preocc:

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom