Accurate Iron 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Barry Greyson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Mikee...

I am glad you posted this build to show off your talents.
I was at the OKC GC when Mike was testfiring this build...everything did what it was supposed to do :).
I have seen a lot of 1911s...some don't look worth a c%^p and shoot great and some look good and don't shoot worth a C%^p, etc. ,etc..IMHO, this build shoots great and looks great! It feels good in the hand...Mike toned down some of the aggressiveness of the grips for carry as well. In 1911s ergonomics is where it's at and he has achieved that with this build.
When Mike and I get together and evaluate builds we do it from a different perspective...its not the the coating which finishes off how everything looks, although Mike does a marvelous Cerakote job. In general all you hot shots out there that do only look at the finish would be wise to remember the old saying "A little powder and paint make the Old Lady what she ain't!"
with that said...."NICE JOB MIKEE!"

Be well-Barry

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine is just your basic Caspian with a Fusion Slide, Trijicon Night Sights, and custom Barrel and tigger work .... :-)

[Broken External Image]

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres a pic of a build I just completed.

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_sw19111.jpg

Yeah that's crap.

Wait, you can't see me winking sarcastically through the internet, can you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom