Accurate Iron 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely NOT a safe queen...I'll probably do some proper shootin' next weekend... I'm going to take it easy on her till I get some more photos that I want. But she is seeing bedside table duty already...stoked with 230 gr. of Hornady goodness.

I really want to express my gratitude to Mike: he did such a great job on this gun, it really is a work of art. Its everything I hoped for and more. I'm proud to have an AI branded gun...we'd been talking off and on about doing this gun for a long time...I'm just glad it finally happened.
Oh, I'm just harassing y'all, I know it will be a shooter.

I do have a question for you guys though, how do you make your name say "dog house" and "resident PA"?
Yep. I've been planning a 9mm 1911 build for q little over two years. Things just keep getting in the way like a baby and ammo costs.Mike has already approved it lol.
A 9mm 1911 is heaven for steel challenge, it's almost cheating!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heres a pic of a build I just completed.

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_sw19111.jpg

Wow!!! I REALLY like this gun!!! I think my next gun will be a custom 1911. Would love to see more pics of your 1911 work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom