Ace Shooter at H&H Tuesday Morning Nov 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any you Crack-Shots wanna try yer hand out; I got the itch on to win a coke and will be at H&H in the morning; Tuesday November 20th. I'll be the good lookin' middle aged (okay, so I'm old) dude with a red OU T-Shirt and a red Oklahoma hat. I'm gonna take a .22, a 642, a Glock 26 and my cherished CZ-75 Compact. I'll bet you a coke I can outshoot you.
Joel (druryj)
Ace Shooter par Excellence
:boxing3:

Last edited:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any you Crack-Shots wanna try yer hand out; I got the itch on to win a coke and will be at H&H in the morning; Tuesday November 20th. I'll be the good lookin' middle aged (okay, so I'm old) dude with a red OU T-Shirt and a red Oklahoma hat. I'm gonna take a .22, a 642, a Glock 26 and my cherished CZ-75 Compact. I'll bet you a coke I can outshoot you.
Joel (druryj)
Ace Shooter par Excellence
:boxing3:

So you are offering a free coke to who ever can make it?? You are lucky I gotta work!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Word must have gotten out quick that I was there and challenging one and all; the place was almost barren. Guess I'll have to start wearing a disguise or something so people aren't afraid of a lil competition.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY! I'm easier to spot in a gun range than a bunch o' guys ... :wink2:

There was a really nice fella (handsome too!) shooting a .308 next to me ... WE had a great time -- even if you weren't there ... :lmfao:

BTW, I'm pretty sure you owe me a coke ... I shot pretty good today ... :)

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEY! I'm easier to spot in a gun range than a bunch o' guys ... :wink2:

There was a really nice fella (handsome too!) shooting a .308 next to me ... WE had a great time -- even if you weren't there ... :lmfao:

BTW, I'm pretty sure you owe me a coke ... I shot pretty good today ... :)

Hmm, it's hard to say. After awhile, I couldn't tell exactly where my shots were goin', either they were going in that same little hole over and over or I was missing that big old piece of paper completely.

Next time, ask the guys at the counter to put you on my lane or in the one next to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom