Ace Shooter at H&H Tuesday Morning Nov 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, it's hard to say. After awhile, I couldn't tell exactly where my shots were goin', either they were going in that same little hole over and over or I was missing that big old piece of paper completely.

Next time, ask the guys at the counter to put you on my lane or in the one next to me.

I asked if you were there -- the kid behind the counter looked at me like I was gonna shoot him if he gave me the wrong answer ... LOL You don't know what you ask of some of those folks ... :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, it's hard to say. After awhile, I couldn't tell exactly where my shots were goin', either they were going in that same little hole over and over or I was missing that big old piece of paper completely.

Next time, ask the guys at the counter to put you on my lane or in the one next to me.

Well, let me put it this way ... I was practicing with my G34 at 30 yards. The guy with the .308 next to me said, and I quote, "If I could shoot my rifle as good as you can shoot that pistol, I'd have me a deer right now!" :lmfao: He was a pretty cool fella ... Also made a comment about my "gangsta" hold. (Since I hurt my neck my NPOA is all screwed up and when I shoot one-handed my pistol is canted at very nearly 90 degrees.) Said he was looking me up and down for colors ... LOL

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked if you were there -- the kid behind the counter looked at me like I was gonna shoot him if he gave me the wrong answer ... LOL You don't know what you ask of some of those folks ... :wink2:

Yeah? I bet the same kid who checked me in; had that deer in the headlights thing going on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom