Adjustable Combs Smiths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLSlowTalk

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a HS Precision stock that is glass bedded for my 700 5R and I absolutely love it... But I just bought new glass and it sits almost an inch higher than my old glass... I already have a cheek pad installed, but it is no longer enough to get me where I need to be and I don't want to build it up so high I lose stability...

My question is, are there any good smiths local to Tulsa or OKC that do real quality work on installing adjustable combs? I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a HS Precision stock that is glass bedded for my 700 5R and I absolutely love it... But I just bought new glass and it sits almost an inch higher than my old glass... I already have a cheek pad installed, but it is no longer enough to get me where I need to be and I don't want to build it up so high I lose stability...

My question is, are there any good smiths local to Tulsa or OKC that do real quality work on installing adjustable combs? I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

I've been thinking of getting a HS Precision stock for a Remington 700 SPS, how do you like it? Post of picture of it if you're able to, I'd like to see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom