Admiral Watson a true Hero...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We need to start a movement to raise funds for the purchase of Browning M2 50 cal.'s for the Japanese whaling vessels.Then maybe we can stop these environmental nazi/terrorists and their self proclaimed leader,seaman watson.

KILL ALL WHALES.....SAVE THE KRILL!!!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SAVE THE KRILL!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-the-Krill/234965332479

awww.ecoscope.com_krill_krill666.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that's a beautiful critter,not like those big,bulbous,ugly S4F's......er PH's......darn it,whales(the other two are similar in appearence).

Krill are a majestic creature that will likely lead to the planet being saved one day. The senseless genocide levied upon them by heartless whales needs to be stopped!

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to start a movement to raise funds for the purchase of Browning M2 50 cal.'s for the Japanese whaling vessels.Then maybe we can stop these environmental nazi/terrorists and their self proclaimed leader,seaman watson.

KILL ALL WHALES.....SAVE THE KRILL!!!!

I think the 30 mm cannon from the A-10 is the perfect weapon. Just the sound when it fires will makes those full of themselves headline hounds, to think twice.

Krill are a majestic creature that will likely lead to the planet being saved one day. The senseless genocide levied upon them by heartless whales needs to be stopped!

What a beautiful little creature. To think that a ton of them is a single gulp for a dumb looking whale.
The genocide must stop, kill the whales, don't let krill turn into ugly blubber.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Krill are evil little creatures. I snapped this camera phone pic of the carnage left over after I was charged by a school of them. Much worse than any grizzly bear...the .40 just bounced right off their exoskeletons.

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_IMAG0067_1.jpg

They are not evil, they are ferocious, they attack in large numbers and overtake their opponents. You didn't have to kill them, you could have negotiated.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They charged me. I had no choice. I tried giving their leader one to the hip, but it didn't even slow it down. I'm pretty sure one of them had one of those high cap machine guns with the flip up shoulder thingy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom