Admiral Watson a true Hero...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This just in, the Sea Sheppard on a mission to protect whales has discovered that for the last several weeks they have been mistakenly trying to protect Rosie O'Donnell. When reached for comment Admiral Watson replied, whales? Rosie? Who can tell the difference?

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasnt rosie odonnel it was redmax.

This just in, the Sea Sheppard on a mission to protect whales has discovered that for the last several weeks they have been mistakenly trying to protect Rosie O'Donnell. When reached for comment Admiral Watson replied, whales? Rosie? Who can tell the difference?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the time we are done with Mr. Aoki, not only will we own all of his assets, we will make sure he is tried before a United Nations court for his crimes against humanity.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Aoki, Will Launch a harpoon into the Shepard if within range!! I'm done with you! your last season to be a weiner(didn't I read something about a weiner in the political news lately)

Was that you?

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books and I ,with our clients permission, will allow you this offer: Donate all of your worldly possessions to the sea shepherds and live out the rest of your life on a glacier located on the south pole in an igloo.

Mr. Aoki, Will Launch a harpoon into the Shepard if within range!! I'm done with you! your last season to be a weiner(didn't I read something about a weiner in the political news lately)

Was that you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom