Admiral Watson a true Hero...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What saved the whales was oil. Black gold, Texas tea. If it was not for oil the whales would be gone like the Dodo bird.
As far as I am concerned we'd be better off without them. Huge ugly monsters going around gulping tons of living beings and destroying resources.
The krill or fish one whale eats in its lifetime is enough to feed millions.
Their time came and went, it is time for these ugly anachronisms to go. To me they are nothing more that big fat over sized, grotesque sardines.
Kill'em all, make'em sushi.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What saved the whales was oil. Black gold, Texas tea. If it was not for oil the whales would be gone like the Dodo bird.
As far as I am concerned we'd be better off without them. Huge ugly monsters going around gulping tons of living beings and destroying resources.
The krill or fish one whale eats in its lifetime is enough to feed millions.
Their time came and went, it is time for these ugly anachronisms to go. To me they are nothing more that big fat over sized, grotesque sardines.
Kill'em all, make'em sushi.

Congratulations, you just lowered the collective IQ of OSA by 3000 points.

Whales are beautiful beasts.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No hate here. I love to watch him. Its like watching Gary Busey try to boss around Gilligan while trying to woo the women on board. It makes for great t.v.

Yea, I think that "the admiral" is trying to do Gilligan, meanwhile all the women could kick both their butts with their hands tied. Pathetic excuse for the male gender.

Latest posts

Top Bottom