advice on holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i need two holsters. iwb right hand for a glock 26 and 3 inch 1911. what are some good options? i have a versa max II(and love it) but was looking for a more affordable option. thanks

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The canute looks nice but does it cant the gun forward a little too much? Might just order one and find out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ugly Bald Guy Holsters (Striker or Canute).

http://www.UBGholsters.com

Yep, I'm with ez bake on this one. I have the UBG Striker for my Kahr CW9 and have one on order now for a Glock 36. I like the Striker cause it rides lower and the cant is just right...for me anyway. The clips are super strong too.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One seldom recommended is the Concealco. I don't know why. It is as well constructed as the Sparks VMII, conceals better, is more comfortable, and usually only take a month or so to get it. I really like the Sparks VMII and SSII but the Concealco is my holster of choice now. It looks different until you get it on. Try one - you will like it. The model I use (have 4 for different handguns) is this one:
http://www.concealco.com/miva/merch...ACL&Product_Code=SG-IWBS&Category_Code=051IWB