afraid of the dark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good concept, but it followed the tired formula of building up suspense, easing off, then bam! The shock ending. Seeing the timer (along the bottom of the YouTube screen) nearing the end was a tip-off, too.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
b.vimeocdn.com_ts_459_659_459659666_1280.jpg

Ole girl is clearly topless and blind. By the looks of her poor dental care, I'm guessing she's british. No one here can tell me they've not seen worse in their bedroom. I'm guessing she got that forehead scar in a knife fight at the local pub.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
b.vimeocdn.com_ts_459_659_459659666_1280.jpg

Ole girl is clearly topless and blind. By the looks of her poor dental care, I'm guessing she's british. No one here can tell me they've not seen worse in their bedroom. I'm guessing she got that forehead scar in a knife fight at the local pub.

Is that the light switch in her (?) hands? And what's the roll of duct tape for :lookaroun

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still can't see the monster's boobies...never seen a monster's boobies...but I have seen a few monster boobies!!!

Oh brother..Freshman year of High School..new girl named Sharla. She was short, blond hair (yep, the curtains matched the carpet..true blonde) and Holy Mother of God...those twins ..Lord have mercy.....they're just so big ....and round!! Yep..I've seen a few monster boobies!!! But never a monster's boobies.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even with that jagged grill I know some of you guys would be queuing up for #12s. I wonder if she can fit her fist in her mouth.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year ago, a couple dozen people would have been banned for the comments and words used in this and other recent threads. How the times have changed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom