After a vist to the Major

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered the SAS3 version and it fits a little weird. It needs to be broke in I guess about a 1/4-1/2 inch stick out the end of the cover. it sure is nice being able to just pull it back to let the can cool.

Dustin

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my SAS2. It is a PITA to get on, but it fits like a glove and I can slide it back over the barrel without taking it all the way off to let the can cool. It sure works good for handling a hot 338 can.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this may be a off question...but why did you not get the rare earth color? bryon showed me one on his .45 and it was SWEET. i think when i order the pistol can i will have to get the "host" to match. :)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably. Haven't you seen the Hollyweird movies? Absolutely silent. :rolleyes:

Let's not forget the 150dB sonic crack that follows the bullet. I agree VERY stupid rule.

Or the fact that in order to own a can legally in the first place, you've gone through enough crap with the tax-stamp and the BATFE that you're probably not likely to be a poacher in the first place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom