Again nothing better to do I suppose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching some videos with my grandson 3 days ago about art and educational stuff and he likes the spray paint planet art and wants to try it.
He is 4 1/2, he will remind you of the 1/2.
So I thought I would see if the planet painting was feasible.

My first one I just did and I used regular paper not ideal as glossy works better, I only had 3 colors black white and blue and I did not let the black dry as I should have but I wanted to just test things out.

Here is my first attempt.
It took longer to shake the paint cans than it did to paint the picture.

001.JPG

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was watching some videos with my grandson 3 days ago about art and educational stuff and he likes the spray paint planet art and wants to try it.

My first one I just did and I used regular paper not ideal as glossy works better, I only had 3 colors black white and blue and I did not let the black dry as I should have but I wanted to just test things out.

View attachment 447132
What I've seen street artists do to speed up the drying process is to light the fresh paint on fire. You, of course, have to do it in a controlled manner, but it's pretty cool.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 447132
If he helped, hang it on his bedroom wall!

Latest posts

Top Bottom