Aimpoint T1 with LaRue mount issue...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CSS, that's funny. I usually shoot weak side but didn't think of that last outing. I bet it's my eye(s). Perhaps I should sell it and try a different setup, it's only 2 weeks old.

Yup… it sucks gettin‘ old…. I suffer from the big three: CSS as mentioned, then CRS (can’t remember sh*t) and oh… almost forgot…the closely related but not to be confused with KRS (keep repeating sh*t)… keep repeating sh*t… Haha…

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, an AR-332 is a magnified optic with a regular etched reticle though, so its not really the same thing. they have an AR-132 red dot sight too... maybe that's what you're thinking of. An EOTech actually has a smaller center dot than the Aimpoint, being 1 MOA, but it might be worth a try. If you're really wanting a non-magnified sight for close quarters, your best bet with your condition would probably be the Leupold prismatic sight. It is unmagnified, but uses an etched reticle just like a regular scope, that you can use either illuminated or not. They are pricey... like $500 +... but you should be able to get enough for your used Aimpoint to cover it.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, an AR-332 is a magnified optic with a regular etched reticle though, so its not really the same thing. they have an AR-132 red dot sight too... maybe that's what you're thinking of. An EOTech actually has a smaller center dot than the Aimpoint, being 1 MOA, but it might be worth a try. If you're really wanting a non-magnified sight for close quarters, your best bet with your condition would probably be the Leupold prismatic sight. It is unmagnified, but uses an etched reticle just like a regular scope, that you can use either illuminated or not. They are pricey... like $500 +... but you should be able to get enough for your used Aimpoint to cover it.

Thanks, I will check that one out too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom