Airweight J-Frames for EDC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you carry ab Airweight j-Frame for your EDC?

• Yes, that's my EDC; all the time

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Sometimes; like 50-50

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Never

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dcpd381

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a smaller guy (506 150 lbs) and can hide my air weight a lot easier. I have recently been thinking about a smaller semi auto do to ammo capacity but for now its a .38 with plus p

I carry a kimber warrior with surefire daily at work so I guess I like the weight difference when not on duty

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Originally Posted by surjimmy
Am I understanding in your opinion "TurboSixPiston" that a 5 shot 38 is nothing more then a backup gun? Really!
Why; I do believe that's what the man said, you Pimp Daddy Mac. I didn't know that till I read it here on OSA!

. Not really a "backup"...just which one I can get to first....then the other makes a quick reload.... ;)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by surjimmy
Am I understanding in your opinion "TurboSixPiston" that a 5 shot 38 is nothing more then a backup gun? Really!
Why; I do believe that's what the man said, you Pimp Daddy Mac. I didn't know that till I read it here on OSA!

. Not really a "backup"...just which one I can get to first....then the other makes a quick reload.... ;)

There is merit to this line of thinking...I do believe there is.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to be completely honest my "j-frame" is a 6 shot Taurus 856 snubby, with a trigger job and reliability check by a local gunsmith. 20% more firepower.
My g30 10+1` is backed with a 13 round mag.
So although Im not carrying 179 rounds of ammo, the shotgun under the back seat ,...makes me a little more comfortable....LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom