AK pistol, AR pistol, UZI, Mac, Tec, anything different thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey biggsly, how do you like your 9mm ar? Specs on the build? I am looking to build a 9mm SBR and am scared since I have never shot a 9mm ar15.

I have had a couple and they are fun. I used a Spikes block in the one in the pick. It worked great. I was going to build another, but I bought a Vector UZI a few years back and I shoot it more then the ARs.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a couple and they are fun. I used a Spikes block in the one in the pick. It worked great. I was going to build another, but I bought a Vector UZI a few years back and I shoot it more then the ARs.

Scared of losing interest in it also. Been toying the idea of an HK 9mm SBR as well.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scared of losing interest in it also. Been toying the idea of an HK 9mm SBR as well.

Don't get me wrong. I am one of those guys that gets bored quick and wants something new. lol. The UZI just stuck.
I would give it a try. You can always swap it, if you get tired of it.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Well it's ready to go pew,pew,pew. Just need to raise the red dot and get a Sig brace.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom