Allen, TX Outlet Mall Shooting Police Bodycam Footage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kills me is all the dumb drivers just Sunday afternoon strolling through the parking lot. Either your music is too loud to hear the shots or they are to stupid to get out of Dodge.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cop was a hero. While many run from trouble, the police run towards it.
A hero or just doing the job he signed on to do? I think that many throw that term 'hero' around a little too loosely.

Now if he had pulled a wounded civilian out of the line of fire from an active shooter, or shielded a child from getting shot . . . now THAT's the actions of a 'HERO'.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
A hero or just doing the job he signed on to do? I think that many throw that term 'hero' around a little too loosely.

Now if he had pulled a wounded civilian out of the line of fire from an active shooter, or shielded a child from getting shot . . . now THAT's the actions of a 'HERO'.
One way to look at it for a guy on a forum from his recliner.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this may not sound very tactically sound from the cop's POV (or safe?), but what if the officer had fired a few rounds into the air between bursts of shots fired by the perp to distract him and maybe stop him from shooting innocent people for a moment or two? Yes, it alerts the bad guy that someone else with a gun is coming, but he might panic and just go ahead and off himself if he thinks police are near and it may have at least saved a couple innocents from being shot. If nothing else it disrupts his OODA loop momentarily and maybe gets him off his game. Just trying to think outside the box...

Latest posts

Top Bottom