Am I in North Korea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an Airman with one stripe on my sleeve at my first duty station, I had to put my name in the hat for low-man-on-the-totem-pole duties every week and often, that required standing in formation for some important Major or above's retirement ceremony.

I've been hit from all sides by a fainting airman that didn't know not to lock their knees and it often looks like that. Don't know if this one was well-timed coincidence or theatrics, but plenty of folks leave basic training and then forget everything they knew about standing/marching.

Air Force formations? I thought they were a myth.

But yeah thats locked knees if Ive ever seen em. My first Plt Ldr took a hard faceplant that took about 25 stitches to sew her up.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
creativeroots.org_wp_content_uploads_2010_10_North_Korea_is_Best_Korea_Kim_Jong_il.jpg

All hail the great leader!

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's your problem, right there:

I wonder how many actually stopped signing right after he mention Orwellian. I wish I could say im shocked at how many clueless people are out there, but Im not. It would have been somewhat comforting if at least one person told him to kick rocks. Im actually a little queezy after watching that nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom