Am I in North Korea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Air Force formations? I thought they were a myth...

As a retired Air Force officer I can attest to the fact, that unlike our Army and Marine brethren-in-arms, we airmen never sufficiently learned the value of standing around in tightly packed groups, often during rotten weather, for typically trivial reasons or "just because that's how it's always been done".

I often bemoaned that we airmen didn't stand around at attention or parade rest as much as our earth-bound comrades.

Having said all that - we did, and the current airmen still will, expend every last bit of energy to work with you guys in the joint fight. One team, one fight...

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a retired Air Force officer I can attest to the fact, that unlike our Army and Marine brethren-in-arms, we airmen never sufficiently learned the value of standing around in tightly packed groups, often during rotten weather, for typically trivial reasons or "just because that's how it's always been done".

I often bemoaned that we airmen didn't stand around at attention or parade rest as much as our earth-bound comrades.

Having said all that - we did, and the current airmen still will, expend every last bit of energy to work with you guys in the joint fight. One team, one fight...

Sir,
Messin with my flyboy brothers came with my Air Defence Artillery history LOL /SALUTE

It's much akin to my brother and I skining it up in the back yard. We can pick and poke at each other till the cows come home, but if a non-service person trys it, God have Mercy on their soul. Cause you are about to face the wrath of the whole family.

Waiting for the safety brief on a Friday afternoon, in the rain, that was my FAVORITE! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom