am i the only one that likes a pistol grip shotty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be fun to shoot but I can't agree that they (pistol grip only) are a good choice for home defense. Lack of control, inhibited accuracy, retention issues etc...

Hooker

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pistol grip only makes hitting moving targets and arms retention problematic.
All though I like the control when shooting the pistol grip and butt stock combo offers, it lacks the ability to effectively allow butt stroking an assailant or blocking without shifting ones hold on the weapon. So for close quarters engagement like home defense I prefer the standard stock configuration in wood.

Pat

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Both of my shotties have pistol grips, but both also have folding stocks. That way I can shoot however I feel the need to at the time.

ai188.photobucket.com_albums_z167_waltham41_longshotties.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL well just promoting the brand!

Actually that one is my personal gun so I love to show it off.

Well I can't let you go it alone here! lol

Here's a video I made for a friend to take back to Kalifornia to show them what they miss by living in a communist state. It isn't even a great run because I didn't have a good stance. It was fun though! :)

[Broken External Image]

I challenge anyone to deliver a payload like that with a pistol grip only shotty in that time frame. :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom