Amazing Hunting Property for sale in Kansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried and tried and tried NOT to look in here because I knew it would break my heart. 😢😢😢😢 I was right. Maybe in another life ... 🤷
Tell me about it! I spent 2 hours on that stinkin site! Hey, at least I did find a 7700 SF mansion on 80 acres for about half of this place in KS. Seems in AR you get more for your dollar.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me about it! I spent 2 hours on that stinkin site! Hey, at least I did find a 7700 SF mansion on 80 acres for about half of this place in KS. Seems in AR you get more for your dollar.

Hard pass for me. My first husband, God rest his soul, was from Arkansas.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got to learn to hunt first. Dad of 5, and my folks weren't big hunters. Looking to find a buddy soon and get out there.

How old are the kids?? You might check into the youth hunting organization here:

https://www.oyhp.org/home
Be a good way to get the kids interested and you some contacts that could help you out.

@Oklahomabassin can also answer any questions you might have. Good luck!!

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How old are the kids?? You might check into the youth hunting organization here:

https://www.oyhp.org/home
Be a good way to get the kids interested and you some contacts that could help you out.

@Oklahomabassin can also answer any questions you might have. Good luck!!
Thanks, oldest is 9, so soon! I'm definitely going to get them involved down the road.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure is a nice place. However, If a guy has that kind of coin to buy and upgrade the proeprty it is beyond me why someone would build their cabin/shop 50 yards off the county dirt road. Just dumb, IMO. Road noise, dust blowing from passing vehicles and more opportunity for theives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom