Amazing Hunting Property for sale in Kansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pleased with my quarter of McIntosh County. I still get notifications of new listings from Midwest Land Group.

Thought y'all might want to marvel at a sweet 837 acre hunting spot north of the border. It's listed at $4400ish/acre (3.7M). But, that includes a bunch of amenities:
1,500 square foot 3 bed, 2 bath furnished cabin built in 2020.
Heated 1,500 square foot attached garage with three overhead doors.
8 All Season Feeder Big Chingon box blinds on 8-foot stands, and 8 All Season Feeder 2,000 lb gravity deer feeders.

As best I can tell, it's not been used for a deer lease, but it could sure be used for one.

If any of y'all buy it, please let me come hunt once in a while for a finders fee 😜

https://midwestlandgroup.com/listings/woodson-837-2/

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll need a bigger mower
I figure to use the new mower you guys bought for my yard, and the air conditioned tractor with brush hog and front end loader for the rest of the place. We will need other equipment to so we can put in RV hookups, etc but it might be cheaper to hire that done. Pretty sure I can still string fence and I know I can run off trespassers. If nothing else I can mow wearing a thong and they will leave. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom