ambiguous vanity plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1NCHRAGE -- yes Mr Inch Rage. Maybe he has a small one, I don't know.

BLKDYMN -- Blockade Yemen, why? What did they do?

Ill take a shot at this!

The first one i think has something to do with Anchorage AK? I know a few people that moved from anchorage move to okc because of the FAA.

The second one is Black Diamond ?!?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a Nissan with a Fort Sill sticker on it several years ago. Plate said "68OU1." Pretty hard to get something this rude past the plate people.

White Suburban--"MOBY."

My screaming yellow FJ Cruiser: "ZONKERS." If you missed Screaming Yellow Zonkers, you are too young, or you missed a lot of fun.

Many vanity plates are inside jokes, and others are so obscure almost no one figures them out.

I do wish the tax commission would figure out how to combine the billing for the basic plate and the vanity plate, but I don't think that'll happen.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite,I saw it on a car in Texas: 6ULDV8
On my brothers motorcycle: H8BUGS

I tried to get H8BUGS for my bike after my brother let it go, but they wouldn't let me get anything with "H8" on it. Seriously????

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a Renault LeCar 30 yrs ago in Shawnee
640px-Renault5-Le_Car.jpg
that had the plate that read LeTag

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some clever plates. Lady at work's white Mustang: GR8WHT. Silver Camaro on road: AWAYYY (high ho Silver...). Another Mustang: WHOAAA. Just some off the top of my head for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom