AMD65 Hungarin Tank Rifle Imported and reworked and sold by TGI "Before"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any forum members owning a AMD65?

This one was one of the first AMD65s to be imported by (TGI) Tennessee Guns Internatianal, before the BATEF raided their shop and took all their stock and parts away, after around two years of keeping them long enough for TGI to go bankrupt they took action to obtain all his firearms and parts stock and convict him of a felony.

They took him to Federal Court the owner Charles M. Jones III he was convicted of a felony and was sentenced in U.S. District Court to serve one year of probation and 100 hours of community service as a result of his felony conviction for importation of goods (firearms)

Now as his felony conviction he can't own any firearm or ammo.

https://www.atf.gov/news/pr/former-...international-inc-sentenced-us-district-court
All the imported ADM65s were fully 922r Compliant i have no idea what false statments that the BATE said were made for the BATEF to bring these charges, but all the firearms that were sold by TGI to dealers were fully 922r Compliant so fully legal to be sold and for citizens to own.

Attachments

• AMD-65 with sling attached.jpg
    AMD-65 with sling attached.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've have one from the same place. Owned it about 14 years. No problems with it. Check out amdtech.com. Gino fabricates cool accessories for the AMD65.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've have one from the same place. Owned it about 14 years. No problems with it. Check out amdtech.com. Gino fabricates cool accessories for the AMD65.
Thanks i have needed a dustcover that i can mount my reddot to, the ones i have found do not fit good and must be filed to fit, and then they come flying off when you fire.
Mine has all matching S/Ns and is a very good shooter with no problems.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to a website called Ultimak. They have a optic rail for the AMD65. Model # M7-B. It's the one I have on my 65. Always holds zero. Those Dust cover setups never hold zero. The nice thing about his mount is, you can field strip your gun without removing the optic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom