American made Ballgloves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or buy an appropriate sized inner tube and slice it into rings...
:drunk2:
You're a genius or something! I've got numerous junk inner tubes. I kinda collect em to use for rubber on my saddle horns cuz I ain't paying the town price for dally rubber! I was overthinking it. Thanks for jogging my mind!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're a genius or something! I've got numerous junk inner tubes. I kinda collect em to use for rubber on my saddle horns cuz I ain't paying the town price for dally rubber! I was overthinking it. Thanks for jogging my mind!
Lol, yer welcome. But lets not do a poll on the genius thing. No telling what kind of "something" I'd end up being...
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm VERY disappointed. Nice pictures of the ball glove, but you should have had the girls hold them instead of yourself. Oh, and a smile along with the glove would have been nice, but lots of folks don't like posting closeup pictures of family members.

But, good on you for going for quality for your girls.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest son played baseball all the way to American Legion ball.
My oldest granddaughter was one of the best hitters I’ve ever seen. She quit softball because she didn’t want to sweat.
My middle granddaughter pitched fast pitch and caught slow pitch. She threw left and hit left with homerun power at the three spot. Her daughter is in her first year of teeball and plays with speed and aggression. Papaw had been telling her for 4 years she was fast and guess what , she is.
I coached both of my boys up until about Midgets.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. Someone shoulda told Nocona Boots... :D

I assumed that the two companies were related...never noticed the difference in spelling. Even their logos are similar.

xNxuMW0h.jpg

eCO5jOnh.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom