Ammo Sale at Dick's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They pulled AR-15s off their shelves after the Newtown shootings, just like Walmart stopped selling all handguns after some shootings back in the 90's.

Some folks like to stand on convenient principle and pretend they are some kind of 2nd amendment warriors or something.

No. Some people will not break on principles. Period. It is those that bend on them, that causes them to weaken and break.

But the main thing is, principles are not something you hap hazard'ly toy with, they are engrained and bullet proof, you either have them or you don't.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy for me. No wally, pricks or targay.
Online it's SportsmanGuide, Natchez, Freedom Munitions. No crappier than dirt.

Money talks, mine says "you won't be getting this, prick."
My principles aren't for sale.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Natchez gets my vote 90% of the time. Some of their refurbished scopes with full factory warranty can get pretty reasonable.

I reload every thing I shoot except for .22, so powder valley gets my nod on reloading supplies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Do you shop at Walmart for anything else? Are your principles for sale when you need cheap, made in China, household goods or bulk sh$t paper?

Walmart and hoards of other companies have made similar decisions...do you apply your "principles" evenly across the board? Do you eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, own a Smith and Wesson? Shop at Toys r Us for the kids or grandkids? Watch a move at AMC, Cinemark theaters? That's all I'm asking.

I get it if you don't want to shop at Dick's because they dropped ARs, but spare me the holier than thou "principle" argument. I doubt any of you are consistent in applying the principles you are espousing here.

Last edited:

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just really enjoys rubbing Dick's in our face, don't you SMS?

Seriously though, There isn't anyone on this forum who can say they haven't decided to spare the nose from the offense of their face.
Do you own a Troy product? Lon Horiuchi.
A.R.M.S. ? Do I really need to explain that one?
Colt? Tactical Tailor? Original S.O.E.?
The list goes on and on. I understand the mindset about standing on principal, and I admire it almost every time, but the reality is each has gotta do what they gotta do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom