Ammo Sale at Dick's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you shop at Walmart for anything else? Are your principles for sale when you need cheap, made in China, household goods or bulk sh$t paper?

Walmart and hoards of other companies have made similar decisions...do you apply your "principles" evenly across the board? Do you eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, own a Smith and Wesson? Shop at Toys r Us for the kids or grandkids? Watch a move at AMC, Cinemark theaters? That's all I'm asking.

I get it if you don't want to shop at Dick's because they dropped ARs, but spare me the holier than thou "principle" argument. I doubt any of you are consistent in applying the principles you are espousing here.

?never been in Buffalo, do not own a S&W, was in a ToysRUs once 4yrs ago, seen 1 movie in the last 10 yrs at a LOWE'S,, can't remember the last time I was in wally Sam was still alive, do not go to Starpukes or Domino's or McD. With their caving to muslims add KFC. So YES, I do try to remain consistent and NOT enrich those who use the money to take my rights.
But I suppose being from an older generation, having principles is more important than self, instant gratification or attacking others beliefs or just trolling. Just saying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom