Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabela's in Edmond has a shopping cart FULL of M855 150 round winchester boxes, for $90 a piece it is a 1 box limit though. They also had some 12g and 20g lying around and some 6.5 creed. If you can't find it on the shelves the optics counter has the rest you have to ask for individually good luck. Was stocked there 3/22 at 7 P.M. so would best go early

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of about 15 mins. ago Academy in Norman has a pretty fair supply of .22 LR Stingers and 9mm 115 gr. FMJ Blazer brass case on the shelf.

I'm sitting pretty good on .22 LR right now so I passed.....I don't own anything chambered in 9mm but I did pick up two 50 round boxes of the Blazers for a buddy ($17.49 per box + tax).

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
As of about 15 mins. ago Academy in Norman has a pretty fair supply of .22 LR Stingers and 9mm 115 gr. FMJ Blazer brass case on the shelf.

I'm sitting pretty good on .22 LR right now so I passed.....I don't own anything chambered in 9mm but I did pick up two 50 round boxes of the Blazers for a buddy ($17.49 per box + tax).
Good on you!

I think that if anyone comes across ammo they don't need for themselves, at a decent price for these days, it would be great, if possible, to pick it up and pass along the deal to someone else that is needing it.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good on you!

I think that if anyone comes across ammo they don't need for themselves, at a decent price for these days, it would be great, if possible, to pick it up and pass along the deal to someone else that is needing it.

Agree, community service for shooters.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone happens to spot any 7.62x54r (for my fathers oldest gun), please give me a tag. They're more often than not the last stuff on the shelf! I got a rental car now but trying to avoid driving it if I can. Both my wife and I still have a bit of anxiety issues we're working through and I may be a bit more than a little paranoid about damaging the rental.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom