Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabela's had ammo this morning.
Bass pro had ammo this morning.
Academy at Edmond, I-240, and Norman had ammo.

I-240 had 12 gauge 00 buck, now I have some again.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped at Atwood's in Norman on the way back from the range a little bit ago and they had a a whole bunch of 22TCM on the shelf......that was all the ammo they had.

They had apparently got in a gun shipment because the handgun cases were as full as I've seen them since the Wuhan and election buying frenzy hit......lots of 9mm striker fired guns by several makers, several .22 single action revolvers with different finishes and barrel lengths, a few commander size 1911's and I don't know the calibers but they had 3 or 4 AR style rifles.

Don't know the model number but they had a long slide Glock in 10mm that looked so slick I darn near reached for my wallet. :)
Shawnee had that too (22 tcm), and some 17 hmr. They had pistol stribogs too. The a1 and a3. Was t impressed with those, other than size.

Last edited:

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No reports of 223/556 lately (outside of green tips), starting to wonder where it's all going. Haven't found any HJP rounds months for that caliber. Managed to pick up some 9mm HJP today though... Maybe I can find a trade some day?

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabela's had deer season in 223.
Academy had deer season and a light green boxed brand.
I-240 academy had it in also I'm

I didn't see any of the deer session stuff, will have to check again tomorrow when I'm done with my appointments!

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gray and white box.
Screenshot_20210518-204235.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom