Animal Cruelty: Does It Get Any Worse Than This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Just when you think people can't sink any lower, wow that is some real hideousness right there. There is only one word for it: evil.

I too have been really feeling the need lately to avoid anything and everything from China. I am so sick and tired of seeing our countries wealth going to China. My wife was telling me about some huge deal Coke is making in/with China to the tune of 4 billion, and I really like soda, but I am ready to boycott. China = bad for US. From now on I am going to avoid whenever possible buying anything from China. I am also avoid companies that sell US out too. Is there a good website that covers this?

Thanks,

Alan

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I though the description was even more disturbing than the pictures. I don't know how these people can sleep at night knowing what they've done. I can't say I'd be too upset if these bears ever got released on the workers. Are the people in the pictures rescue workers? They don't look Chinese.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I though the description was even more disturbing than the pictures. I don't know how these people can sleep at night knowing what they've done. I can't say I'd be too upset if these bears ever got released on the workers. Are the people in the pictures rescue workers? They don't look Chinese.
I don't know for sure but I bet these are stock photos.

No way the Chinese authorities are going to let pics out from that place.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unable to free the cub from its restraints, the mother hugged the cub and eventually strangled it.

It then dropped the cub and ran head-first into a wall, killing itself.

This part sounds as full of crap as that 19 year old girl who called her mom 3 times while being eaten alive by a brown bear.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may be on to something there. The whole idea that this practice exists (if it really does) is still sickening.

Those Chinese bile farms aren't a very well kept secret, but the idea of a bear killing its own cub out of mercy, and then committing suicide by smashing its head into something is absolutely ridiculous. It frightens me that people actually believe that.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The human animal is, or can be, the worst of all creatures, by a huge measure, whether it's atrocities like this, puppy mills, dogfights, locking kids in closets, sex trade/slavery, et al.....or by being swindlers, cheats, liars (or policitians/bureaucrats to cover all 3 maladies). Sad state of affairs, & it's gettin' worse.....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The human animal is, or can be, the worst of all creatures, by a huge measure, whether it's atrocities like this, puppy mills, dogfights, locking kids in closets, sex trade/slavery, et al.....or by being swindlers, cheats, liars (or policitians/bureaucrats to cover all 3 maladies). Sad state of affairs, & it's gettin' worse.....

All these things have been going on for thousands of years. It's the prevalence of expanded media that make them an everyday part of life, causing good hearted people to despair on an unprecedented level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom