Ankle holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a Kakr cm9 and am looking for an ankle holster. Do most of my buying online though am having a tough time figuring out which size to get. Is there anywhere in OKC that has a wide selection of ankle holsters that I can try before I buy?

BTW, Big Boys and Mustang Gun and Pawn didn't have one that fit the Kahr

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Galco brand Ankle holsters are awesome, I wear a Ultralight 38sp in one all the time and literally forget that it is on. They're pricey, but WELL worth the money!

I've used both the Angle Glove leather formed models as well as the Ankle Lite models, both are equally comfortable.

Check Amazon and OpticsPlanet for better pricing.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/galco-ankle-lite-pistol-holsters.html

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Underpar, can you give detail of your results now?
I just got a CM9 and I am thinking of going the ankle holster route.
I have an IWB but I feel like its always showing without a jacket on.

Thanks

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Galco brand Ankle holsters are awesome, I wear a Ultralight 38sp in one all the time and literally forget that it is on. They're pricey, but WELL worth the money!

I've used both the Angle Glove leather formed models as well as the Ankle Lite models, both are equally comfortable.

Check Amazon and OpticsPlanet for better pricing.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/galco-ankle-lite-pistol-holsters.html

This! The most comfortable holster I've ever worn. I also have an ankle holster made by Lone Star Holsters. Don't waste your money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom