Ankle holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^ I disagree.

Renegade "Cozy Buddy" if you don't want a retention strap.

I wear the model 55 (I think) with my J-frame. It has positive retention via a strap that goes around the rear of the trigger guard. I have been in foot chases with it and NEVER had it come loose. Even after two years, I can lay on my back and kick my feet and it stays in place.

Because the retention strap is behind the trigger guard, it makes it REALLY easy to draw.

Very comfortable, I can by all means wear it all day and not even notice.

My Renegade worked almost perfect for a 442. It would withstand running, but the gun almost came out after kicking in a door (one more kick and it would've been on the ground). I really liked the lack of strap or thumb break.

But I LOVED the ankle glove for a G-26. Just as comfortable as the Renegade, more secure with a thumb break instead of a plain strap (one handed draw with a single motion). Sadly, Galco doesn't make one specifically for the PM9, which is stupid IMO.

I liked ankle carry when working from a service vehicle. People would walk up and ask me questions all the time. They had no idea that I had my hand on the gun in the seated position as I talked to them. :)

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work in retail and have a tucked shirt and slacks all day, I tried a pocket holster for them but they just weigh down my slacks to much, thats why i was looking for a ankle holster

Latest posts

Top Bottom