Any Bersa lovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other Bersa owners out there?
I'm sure there'll be several 380 owners. Any Pro owners in 9mm, 40, or 45?
If so tell me what you think....

Here's my 9mm UC Pro in 9mm I carry daily. 13+1 capacity with +P capability!

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like my Bersa .380 Thunder. I never handled or shot the others. fixed barrel and is accurate. mine has very tacky grip and i really like it. some of the newer ones have a harder plastic.
i had to work on my sights quite a bit as from the factory it shot really low.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any other Bersa owners out there?
I'm sure there'll be several 380 owners. Any Pro owners in 9mm, 40, or 45?
If so tell me what you think....

Here's my 9mm UC Pro in 9mm I carry daily. 13+1 capacity with +P capability!

Got one identical to yours, love it. Want a .45 also.

Also, have a .22 Bersa. good pistol for $$

Harv

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Bersa 9mm UC Pro is probably the best buy....very high quality....probably have 3000 rds thur mine...not a single feed problem....shoot one....you'll not want any other...H

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Thunder 380 years ago, my ex-wife actually took her ccw class with it. It was reliable and fairly accurate. A few weeks ago I was in a local shop and they had a bi-tone Bersa BP9CC. It caught my eye, and I asked to see it. It felt GREAT in my hand, and the trigger was AMAZING!!! I was looking for a car gun at the time, and went with a Ruger SR9c over it, just because I knew the great reliability of Rugers (and I love the SR9c), but I came home and did allot of research on the BP9cc. Reviews are excellent on it, and the fact that you can buy a Sig #8 front night sight for it, and a Glock rear night sight and have it set-up pretty good for carry was impressive. This one was $419, so its fairly affordable. I believe I will be trying to save up and get one in the future.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Nah. It's much too big, heavy and thick for decent front pants pocket carry, and that ccw mode has so many advantages that I'm not giving it up, no matter what becomes available in belt guns. Also, there''s a .22lr conversion unit for my Keltec PF9, and not any for the bersa. Saves one more trip to the store, one more background check, one more serial number to have your name on, and if shtf, it saves the bulk and weight of one more pistol frame. It also offers practice with the exact same trigger pull as your ccw gun. So, naw on the Bersas. they may well be ok and low cost, but they have nothing great to offer, either. the Keltec 9mm is $350, so the Bersa's retail price aint all that wonderful. Keltecs are made in the US, too. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom