Any body interested...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in doing monthly "friendly competition" shoots? Don't have to be together... would basically be the same as we do on Rimfire Central, in which a target will be posted, along with a course of fire, you have all month to shoot it, and you post a picture of the target.

Winner wins nothing but bragging rights... but I used to have a lot of fun doing it with the guys on RFC.

Obviously this is solely based on the honor system... and it gives us something to brag about and make fun of each other for too.

Here is an example:
Shoot all flies, ONE SHOT EACH from 10 yards. State the pistol used, iron sights or optics. Add all points and post a photo of the target along with your score.
0 points for no-hits
1 point for a hit (if it touches the line, it's a hit)
http://www.targetz.com/targetzlib/20015.pdf

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people call these postal matches. I guess you mail in the targets after shooting them.

I am in. I will shoot my first target this weekend.

Oh, by the way, when printing these out.........how big? 8 1/2 x 11?

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds cool...whats the target(s) look like...
clicky the linky... :)

You're welcome to come shoot it with me if you like?
Yes! Ill shoot it tomorrow!
lol, okay, you want to use the above example then or decide on a new one? Matters not to me.
Some people call these postal matches. I guess you mail in the targets after shooting them.

I am in. I will shoot my first target this weekend.

Oh, by the way, when printing these out.........how big? 8 1/2 x 11?
no need to send them in, just post a picture of the target and post your score. Just standard 8.5"x11" is best yes.
I'm interested.

Any type of pistol? caliber?
Yes, any kind of pistol, or any gun for that matter... just classify it.

Here are the classes:

Rifle/Pistol/Revolver (write it on the target)
Centerfire/Rimfire (write it on the target)
Iron Sights/Optics (write it on the target)
Caliber: (write in)

How does that work for you guys?
I'm in! So whats the deadline, only have a few days left this month.

Well, I can try to make time to do it before the end of the month, then we can start a new one at the beginning of next month, or we can leave this one open until the end of next month.

There are no shortage of targets, so if you guys want to get this one done by the end of the month, we can.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom