Any body interested...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. 25 yards for rifles sounds good. OR 100 for a rifle with an optic?

BUT... what about a shotgun? j/k.

I think we are over complicating this. The point of it is... TO GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. 25 yards for rifles sounds good. OR 100 for a rifle with an optic?

BUT... what about a shotgun? j/k.

I think we are over complicating this. The point of it is... TO GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!

I approve this message.

OMG I just got quoted by WMD! :eek2:

Life is complete!

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
clicky the linky... :)

You're welcome to come shoot it with me if you like?

where at in your backyard:lmfao::lmfao:,just messin with ya, where do you shoot at? or you can come out and shoot here if you like, theres a 4200 acre ranch all around us, we shoot all the time got a little set up for shooting beside the office/shop nothing but cows and cowsh*t...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I like it. What about a specified date to call the match. IE, first Saturday of the month or something like that.

At the risk of over complicating further, I would like to see some basic breakdown of classes.

Pistols:
Centerfire:
BUG - Barrel 3" or less
Carry Gun - 3" + barrel
"Open" - optics or race guns

Rimfire:
Iron Sights
Optics

Something similar for rifles too?

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
clicky the linky... :)

You're welcome to come shoot it with me if you like?

where at in your backyard:lmfao::lmfao:,just messin with ya, where do you shoot at? or you can come out and shoot here if you like, theres a 4200 acre ranch all around us, we shoot all the time got a little set up for shooting beside the office/shop nothing but cows and cowsh*t...
I always forget how funny you are... :hellno:

I shoot across the road at a buddy's land.
I like it. What about a specified date to call the match. IE, first Saturday of the month or something like that.

At the risk of over complicating further, I would like to see some basic breakdown of classes.

Pistols:
Centerfire:
BUG - Barrel 3" or less
Carry Gun - 3" + barrel
"Open" - optics or race guns

Rimfire:
Iron Sights
Optics

Something similar for rifles too?

On RFC, they've always left it open all month so that people can shoot it at their leisure, but it has to be submitted by the last day of the month.

BTW: You can shoot it as many times as you like, but you really should post a pic of each target... it's all about honing skills.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
On RFC, they've always left it open all month so that people can shoot it at their leisure, but it has to be submitted by the last day of the month.

BTW: You can shoot it as many times as you like, but you really should post a pic of each target... it's all about honing skills.

That's what I was getting at. So then the "winner" would be announced the 1st day of the month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom