Any Colt people know....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...wow. That's a tough call. :scratch:

I'm not really a Colt fan, but I do have a Cobra from 1974. It's a little bigger than a S&W J frame and a little smaller than an S&W K frame. Damn near the perfect size, to be quite honest with you.

Does this DS have the shrouded ejector rod? If so, $575 is a little too much. If it has the open ejector rod and wooden stocks with gold rampant Colt medallions, GO GET IT! :w000t:

But I wouldn't give a dime over five bills. :disappoin

Thanks for the $0.2. It has the unshrouded ejector rod, and the medallions shine like a new penny. It's in great shape for an older snubbie. As for the "not a dime over 5 bills", it's a buddy's gun, so I don't really want to haggle too much. I am torn. Oh well. It's too bad that he doesn't want to sell the one he has chambered in 9mm!!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the $0.2. It has the unshrouded ejector rod, and the medallions shine like a new penny. It's in great shape for an older snubbie. As for the "not a dime over 5 bills", it's a buddy's gun, so I don't really want to haggle too much. I am torn. Oh well. It's too bad that he doesn't want to sell the one he has chambered in 9mm!!!
My .02 is that it won't get any younger and in all likelihood will not go down in value over time. So it's kinda up to you as to whether you want to wait on it's value. If it were in the condition you state and I had the money, I'd prolly grab it. :twocents: :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom