Any Glock armorers here? Looking for the new 9mm ejector #30274...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It is the new ejector that is supposed to make ejection more consistent. I hear that Glock armorers can get them... Any Glock armorers here that have or can get?

Thanks,

Alan

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, which generation gun are you wanting the part for? 3rd Gen or 4th? Not all, but some of the parts are different between the generations.

I've found that it's easier to go to either Lone Wolf or Glockmeister and order what I want over the internet. OMB express has a good selection of parts too.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
to answer your question; Im an armorer and tried to get these, but youll need serial numbers, so if you're having issues, call glock up directly. they may send you one.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Olyeller,

I've got one G19 that is older and ejects better than the other, but the newer G19 is bad news on ejection. The one is workable, the other I'm disappointed in. I have a good feeling that this ejector will fix the problem on both from what I've read. I contacted Glock and they want me to send them in (on their dime), but I really don't want the hassle of that if I can just source the part myself. Olyeller - I can PM you my SN's if you can get them for me.

I'm confused about why Glock isn't sending this part freely like they have all others before, it makes me a bit nervous that things are changing at glock and they won't be as free with parts available as they have been.

Thanks,

Alan

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Olyeller,

I've got one G19 that is older and ejects better than the other, but the newer G19 is bad news on ejection. The one is workable, the other I'm disappointed in. I have a good feeling that this ejector will fix the problem on both from what I've read. I contacted Glock and they want me to send them in (on their dime), but I really don't want the hassle of that if I can just source the part myself. Olyeller - I can PM you my SN's if you can get them for me.

I'm confused about why Glock isn't sending this part freely like they have all others before, it makes me a bit nervous that things are changing at glock and they won't be as free with parts available as they have been.

Thanks,

Alan

Look at the top of both ejectors.

Does the one giving you trouble have a dip in the top, instead of a flat surface?

If so, that is probably the problem.

Let Glock know, and you will most likely get a new one from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom