Any love for a Mahindra Roxor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Btown

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Debating on bringing my Roxor to Oklahoma or just sell it here in Colorado. Absolutely love this thing. It is a blast to drive but don't know if I would have much use for here. I use it in Colo to plow snow and play in the mountains. The Roxor is an Indian made "jeep" they have been in production since shortly after WWII. Have been licensed to build by Jeep corp for decades until they started to bring them here then the law suits started. Basically this is a newly built 1970s style jeep with a diesel engine, 5 spd manual transmission and of course 4 wheel drive.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the big concern would be parts availability. I know there’s at least one Mahindra tractor dealership in the state, but can they get parts for the Roxor, or are you going to have to pay freight for everything? Of course, I’m presuming that there are dealerships where you live, so that may be a wash.

Plowing snow in Oklahoma is a thing once or twice every few years, but it rarely sticks around long enough to be an issue. Hell, there have been a few times when it snowed when you had to be up between midnight and 5am to know that it even happened.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mahindra is the best selling tractor in the World.

They are tough. I would think, trying to sell it, not many would be familiar with it. (Compared to a Gator) but you never know.

May be better off selling it in Colorado, to someone that knows the vehicle.

Btown

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Some pics and info? Price?
I have no idea how to do pictures. It is olive drab in color with a Rallytop hardtop. Heavy front bumper with receiver hitch for a manual snowplow. I have it for sale up here for 20K. If it doesn't sale here it really wont break my heart to keep it. I just wasn't sure if there would be a use for it in OK.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea how to do pictures. It is olive drab in color with a Rallytop hardtop. Heavy front bumper with receiver hitch for a manual snowplow. I have it for sale up here for 20K. If it doesn't sale here it really wont break my heart to keep it. I just wasn't sure if there would be a use for it in OK.

Best hope it sells in Colorado, it won’t here. A guy can build out a Jeep that will crawl over that Roxor for $20k, or buy a nice Jeep for that money.

I honestly did not know value of those. I do know Jeeps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom