Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...state-trooper-shoots-allegedly-drunk-illegal/

I'm sure this won't be popular, but she made tons of mistakes. I taught patrol tactics as an LEO and she basically did nearly everything wrong.

She is only alive because he didn't want to kill her.

She either needs to be retrained, (or as I suspect) refuses to accept training and should find another line of work.

And as usual it takes and XY to arrive to put an end to things.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"According to KNWA, Zapet-Alvarado was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment and was released to law enforcement. He was charged with second-degree battery."

So what about resisting arrest and DUI. Maybe driving without a license, stolen vehicle?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"According to KNWA, Zapet-Alvarado was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment and was released to law enforcement. He was charged with second-degree battery."

So what about resisting arrest and DUI. Maybe driving without a license, stolen vehicle?

Howabout in the country illegally.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm like the rest of you, I finds it hard to accept that all those vehicles drove by without stopping and helping the trooper. I'm almost of the opinion that two officers should be in the same car to prevent incidents such as this and worse from happening.
As far as I am concerned, they can shoot more of them for failing to comply and resisting an officer. This situation could have gone very bad had that young lady not stopped to aid the trooper.
When I was working in Barrow, Alaska I had citizens stop and help half a dozen times as we always worked alone. On a number of those occasions I actually to stop them as they “helped” too much. I guess the desire for retribution has always run deep in that community.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure this won't be popular, but she made tons of mistakes. I taught patrol tactics as an LEO and she basically did nearly everything wrong.

She is only alive because he didn't want to kill her.

She either needs to be retrained, (or as I suspect) refuses to accept training and should find another line of work.

And as usual it takes and XY to arrive to put an end to things.
Basically what I said in different words.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be sexist but sometimes the job requires a mans size, strength and also mental acuity. Women and men do think differently in almost any situation, much less one that is high stress and high adrenaline.
No different than a man playing in a womans sport, he has an advantage in more than one way.
Also reminds me of the female SS gal that was helping to protect Trump when he was shot in the ear. She lost her schit in seconds and couldnt figure out which way was up or down.
Again not being sexist at all. Women can clearly do some things better than men.
And there are women that are exceptions but this lady was not one of those IMO.
You're bucking for a trip to HR

Latest posts

Top Bottom