Any of you hog hunters ever been attacked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, two of my friends and I were charged and chased back into our pickup by a feral sow with piglets. This was east of Clayton near a waterhole. The place smelled like a pig sty; so, I guess we were forewarned. LOL…..

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot a bunch of them over the years. This one 12/9/23. 17 last fall/winter season. I've never been charged. I think it's like the other members say (PREVIOUS POST ABOVE). If they're pointed at you when they're spooked, watch out. It will put the fear in you when you hear a couple of large one's fighting. Makes you slow to get out of your stand after dark. My daughter once had a bunch come thru fighting. I could hear them close to her stand. I was about 100-150yds from her in thick river bottom after sunset with the curtain closing fast on any daylight. I was scared for her to get down. When 2 large boars get after it, the sounds they make while fighting are from the depths of HELL !!!
20231209_100458[1].jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom