Any OKC Area Smiths That Do RMR Slide Milling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really want to mount an RMR on my full size M&P40 but there aren't very many people who do this despite the huge demand so the prices are out of my reach at the moment. I was hoping maybe there was a local gunsmith who had started doing this that I could check with.

Mounting RMR's, and other similar sights, onto pistol slides has become one of the hottest modifications in the gun world but since it's very early in the process the number of gunsmiths performing the mod is around four that I know of which means long waits and high costs. I already have the gun and the RMR I just need someone to do the work. It wont be long before other gunsmiths start cashing in but I don't want to wait months nor can I afford the fee's being charged at the moment.

Does anyone know an Okie (preferably OKC area) gunsmith that can do this? Thanks

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. I'm surprised with so many people waiting months at a time to get theirs done, more gunsmiths haven't started doing the work. It's a fairly easy process and could make these guys good money fast.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Email asking about the RMR stuff to Accurate Irons web page mail address bounced back today so I don't know what the deal is there, I'll try to call one of these days but my schedule is such that I'm sleeping through their business hours and everyone is closed during my wake time. If you call let me know what they say please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom