Any pistol ranges around Chickasha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I may just go to big boys in Mustang.I use to go to 2A in Tulsa which I really liked but now that I am living in Duncan about the only range in the area is firearm solutions and I would just about rather stay home than go there.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I may just go to big boys in Mustang.I use to go to 2A in Tulsa which I really liked but now that I am living in Duncan about the only range in the area is firearm solutions and I would just about rather stay home than go there.
you can go to Bare Firearms near Lawton.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried Bare firearms this afternoon.The lighting wasn't very good and the price was more than big boys so for just another 20 minute drive I will go to Mustang.But it was definitely a step up from firearm solutions.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't dislike the people at firearm solutions. I have never received worse service at a gun store or range.Several times I have went there and 2 people are at the counter looking at there computers.They never look up and say just a minute or anything.They have a doorbell so they know someone is there especially if you are standing 3 feet from them.I have owned a few businesses over the years and I always ask my employees to greet every one that comes through the door even if they were with a customer and tell them I will be right with you.I get the feeling they would have preferred to have kept the door locked so people wouldn't interrupt their computer time.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went with a friend to look at gun safes in OKC today.Stopped at Big boys in Mustang on the way back.It is even nicer in person.Well worth the 68 mile drive every 2 or 3 weeks to shoot in a nice place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom