Any RC enthusiasts here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you play with anything RC? I have always wanted to play with RC helicopters, so I picked up one of those lil micro helis....its a 4 channel coaxial helo and let me tell you, this lil sucker is too much fun! I'm wanting to get the feel for it and slowly move up to the bigger ones.

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_2010_10_22214120.jpg

h4everything

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is an expensive hobby. After crashing my electric airplane 5 times I sold it to a friend for about a half of what I paid for it and he crashed it so bad the next week that the battery exploded and caught on fire.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had a couple of those little ones. They are a blast! Tons of fun with animals too! You can hang a cat toy off the bottom and they go nuts...lol Looking at getting either a gas powered truck, or a full size heli before too long. I have the feeling the heli is going to be a real learning experience!

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to fly all the time, had 3 - 1/4 scales and had a blast. If you really want something get this, I have been looking at one for a year and just can't take the plunge.
GPS enabled
flight-time: up to 36 minutes with small payload.
max. payload: 1kg (in the Video I used 1,3kg as payload for demonstration)
weight: 1200g (including Lipo; without Camera)
http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/HexaKopter

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, I love them. I sort of have three... one ancient traxxas hawk II (broke the chassis on it last year, so I pulled it all apart and its in about 80 pieces), 2.5 t-maxx (needs a differential), then an electric rustler that runs like a scoulded dog.

BTW, notice the screen name?

Yeah, when I first got the hawk II, aol had just come out and I set up my first email address, after several email addresses and forum names, I finally realized I had been mispelling it for the last 15 years. I seriously just figured this out last year. ;)

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Raced onroad cars for a few years. Currently have 2 helis, nitro boat, micro rock crawler, mini rock crawler, 18th scale monster truck, 24th scale rally car, 2 stampedes and Sport Maxx.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried the plane thing way back. Had a Duraplane the box said "virtually indestructible"-----Well I destroyed it.
Played with the electric cars and they were fun but if you race be prepared for mucho $$$$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom