Any recent BDC Gunroom info/reviews?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I searched the OSA database and only came up with info, of any type, from 2013 or earlier.
Anyone have more recent inputs?

VR,

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They moved to a new spot around the corner. New store is much larger, and they had a good selection. They also have an indoor range now which I haven't tried.

They've always been friendly and helpful to me. Even helped dig through magazines to find an officer length 1911 mag for me.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I went in there a while back to fondle a VP9. Their prices are crazy high and the range is $10 per hour.

I don't spend any of my money there because the owner was a jerk to me a couple times back when he had his tiny shop.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife bought me a membership for my birthday in Feb. I like outdoor shooting more but since the state closed Shawnee range and T-Bird then CJ's shut down I'll have to deal with it. Usually only shoot pistols, 25 yards and indoors is not what I like for rifles, unless it's a .22.
The range is quite nice and EVERYONE is very friendly, good assortment of pistols to rent so if your looking you can try them out first, even has full auto for rent. I've been to Wilshire once and the range was similar to BDC.
BTW I heard an add on the radio this evening and they are having a turkey shoot Saturday, wish I could try it but am going to Tulsa.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one of our Eat-N-Shoots there very early in the year and they were very accommodating to us. Nice range facilities, plenty of guns to look at and/or rent. Prices may be a bit high, but running an operation like that ain't cheap and you don't stay in business by selling at Internet Pirate prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom