Any T/C Contender Shooters Out There?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try a 12" hunter barrel in 7/30 waters with the factory brake! 😁
That little 223 shoots great. I'd really have to want to shoot something pretty bad to torch it off hunting though 😅

That 7/30 waters is a good one. Bet it's a real shooter!

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That 7/30 waters is a good one. Bet it's a real shooter!
I think the idea behind it is great and in my younger years I had to have it. I have a 21" too, but now my practical self has caught up to me and here in Ohio with the powers that be, and their game laws that I do not agree with means it just sits there!

Now I am saying to myself, "You silly, you should have bought the 375 Winchester barrel instead!"

But even that was a long shot, because when TC had the 375 winchester in the 21" available we did not have the straight wall rifle laws yet!

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the idea behind it is great and in my younger years I had to have it. I have a 21" too, but now my practical self has caught up to me and here in Ohio with the powers that be, and their game laws that I do not agree with means it just sits there!

Now I am saying to myself, "You silly, you should have bought the 375 Winchester barrel instead!"

But even that was a long shot, because when TC had the 375 winchester in the 21" available we did not have the straight wall rifle laws yet!
Oh, yuck, I've heard of some of those wonky cartridges laws in other states. I have an oilfield buddy that's living in Ohio right now, moved up there a couple of years ago. I've worked up that way myself, pretty country for sure.

Hang on to that waters, never know when you might want to move to Oklahoma!

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hang on to that waters, never know when you might want to move to Oklahoma!
Lol! 👍 No plans to sell, although if I were to run into someone with a 375 carbine bbl to trade, I just might trade it!

From the pictures I saw posted here you guys have some nice looking country down there as well, but I just could not stand the HEAT!

But I would trade you some of our rain for some of your dry!

gemihur

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Real Fun!

444 walnut.jpg

444 Marlin

Latest posts

Top Bottom