Anybody awake!?!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called a halo. Ice crystals in the upper atmosphere create it. Sorta like raindrops create a rainbow.

I'm up all night since I'm at work. I just stepped outside, can't see the ring from here. But there's a lot of steam from the mill blocking part of the view.

So do I BUG OUT/ BUG IN?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the picture, I hope you do not mind that I copied it. We tried with our cell cam and a regular dig cam but they did not turn out as well as yours. I have not ever seen the halo that large. We saw it when it was directly overhead. Freeky Neato.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How you say it?
According to mayans calender the end of world was 21 dec 2012. That's proved a wrong prediction. So now what they will do. will make a new calender?, follow to other or what?

Mayans never said it was going to be the end of the world, that was the MSM. Mayans said something about the end of the fourth cycle and beganing of the fifth. I think they were correct, referring to the alignment of the planets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom