Anybody else not like the fingergroove on an A2 grip?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like the stock grip and I don't like what you did either. Looks like an AK grip now and those look uglier to me. Good job on trying something different, just not my cup of tea.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the MIAD fill your hand up quite a bit more than the A2 grip? I've been considering one, but haven't ever seen one in person.

Yes, it does. I'd like to have the finger groove removed on mine too, but I don't want the stippling. My AR grip is green and they are a little more expensive.

Anybody know where a green A-1 grip can be found?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the MIAD fill your hand up quite a bit more than the A2 grip? I've been considering one, but haven't ever seen one in person.

You need to look at the Ergo DLX... it fills the palm completely. Best feeling grip I have ever used and currently resides on any of my tools that accept a AR style grip.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll throw in the Tango Down grip for folks with smaller hands like my son - its a very nice option for getting 9 year old thumbs upon the safety selector switch and index fingers on the mag-release.

[Broken External Image]

I run MIADs on all my others, but I've got to say that I really like the OP's stippling job - it looks clean and bravo for taking the time to post about mod'ing a cheap factory part that could save us all some cash.

It looks good and if it's functional, you've done better than most folks who add parts to their ARs :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom